Friday, February 25, 2011

RECRUITED :D
hurm,scholar sport carnival
WOW..sound interesting :D
since im rarely having my sport here..
WHAT here??
CASA SUBANG la.. pfft -.-

first thing in my mind just want to create a ftsal team
yeahh..FIS team (foundation in science).
damn,hw cn we play for 3 players only??
nazrin, me n awag.. pffft

one day..(jeng,jeng,jeng)
'nabil,isi kn nu ID ko kat form nie'
for WHAT bro.*****
'ko ngn awang masuk team ak la..team ADP'
ouh,wtf you -.- grrr

hey bro.***** !!
be professional laa..
isn't a FUCKING manner way for you to invite and recruit me to be in ur ADP team huh??
i even do NOT know who are my others team's members..
then,when i asked you bro.*****,
you just mentioned their names only...
wtf..i do NOT know them all.

then,i actly do NOT mind with this kind of vavi thing..
BUT, cn we play just for having a FUN only??
the way you acted towards me just likes giving a hope for our team to win.
HEY, you are dreaming only !!
hw cn we win if you are still keep playing futsal with ur fucking skills huh..
so,do not complaining the way im playing..
i know what im doing !!
i absolutely admit by myself dat im playing more BETERSSS than you.
so,shut ur vavi mouth silence!




*alex fgson: im hoping dat MUHD NABIL will deny the offer from ADP team.
because M.U needs him.


written by: budak kecik yg berlagak :D

No comments:

Post a Comment